Join us for a 2 day retreat-style workshop with the Allers!
June 23, 2018 AND June 24, 2018
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
1372 Seymour St
Geared towards romantic relationships, using our 4 pillar curriculum, this 2 day retreat-style workshop is designed to level up your relationships. Over 2 relaxing, but jam packed, days, we’ll be completing 2 pillars each session.
The pillars will be facilitated with guided activities, handouts, quizzes, lectures, videos, homework, one-on-one’s, and discussions.
Each guest will leave with tangible takeaways, strategies, resources and individual, custom workbooks so the learning becomes real change. (Heck yes!) ‘Cause this workshop isn’t just a cool thing you’ll do once—it’s designed for lasting change!
We’ll dive into the inner workings of successful, genuine, relationships. Let us share our resources, research, tools, techniques, strategies, and experiences with you. We’ll share what we do, what we’ve learned, and how we communicate.
With the 4 pillar curriculum delving into Being All In, Communication, Trust, and Conflict Resolution, we’ll get into it all. We will be learning from our successes and our mistakes, along with learning from experts and genuine partnerships. We’ll master the hard work, love, strength and teamwork that it takes to level up our relationships and keep the progression going. (Woop! We can’t wait!)
What is the 4 pillar curriculum?
Being All In: How to bring your best, courageous, self to a relationship to cultivate a partnership between equals, using self-awareness strategies and techniques and leveraging the benefits of partnership.
Communication: How to improve being seen, heard, and understood with expert languages and resources while developing your own formula and languages for effective communication.
Trust: How to break down the trust component into specific terms and actions, then using individual methods, learn to build solid, foundational trust in a relationship.
Conflict Resolution: Using the 3 other pillars to create a base for resolving conflict, we’ll be building on that foundation by learning 5 additional distinct strategies and discovering specific power punch apologies.
- 2 Day interactive, fun, informative and jam-packed workshop to share the real tools of successful REALationships
- Welcome Bag (with free swag!)
- Light Breakfast and Lunch for 2 days
- Snacks and refreshments for 2 days
- Custom, Individual Workbooks with 50+ pages of notes, activities and worksheets
- Quizzes, guided activities, interactive lessons, videos and more!
- Private in person teaching of the full 4 Pillar Curriculum
- Mini 1-on-1 session with Jake and Tay
- 1 week and 1 month follow-up
- Access to exclusive giveaways, draws, and amazing promotions from various local companies and sponsors
- Tangible homework to keep the learning going
- Extra tips, tricks, tools and techniques for a long lasting, real relationship
- Private Q & A with Jake and Tay
Limited Spots (10-12 People)
- Improved sense of self-awareness and a discovery of “Ego” operations, while increasing vulnerability, courage and fear management.
- Learn effective and custom love expressions and language tools for real life stumblings, while performing strategies and custom formulas for clear efficient communication. (Making hard conversations easy, creating a system that works!)
- Increased foundational trust and intentional brick building to keep the progression going with clear attainable frameworks around trust breakdowns.
- Practice and perform new and efficient conflict resolution strategies while being equipped with custom power punch apologies for when mistakes happen.
- Deeper connection, tangible tools, and increased growth resulting in leveling up relationships from great to AMAZING.
You should join us if:
- You’re in a relationship, or want to be in a relationship, that is highly developed, genuine and real.
- You’re already in a great relationship and want to take it to Level: Awesome.
- You’re interested in self-growth, awareness, and learning.
- You possess curiosity, humour, youthful learning, and are prepared to be vulnerable.
- You’re in a great relationship and want to be proactive, rather than reactive, about your futures together.
You should not join us if:
- You think your relationship needs professional help or therapy.
- You’re unwilling to work hard, change or grow.
- You’re already a relationship rock star and have no room or desire for improvement.
- You’re a jerk. (Sorry, not welcome!)
So often we see the “highlight reel” of relationships on social media without seeing the hard work, the mistakes, the stumbles, the arguments, the tension, and the mess. We comment “#goals” without knowing what it took to get there, or what that relationship has been through. Relationships can be seen as “disposable” and we don’t agree with that.
We think there’s an unrealistic expectation of relationships being easy or magical, when it’s actually really hard and rewarding work. We want others to enjoy the heights of a genuine, successful, and loving relationship by sharing our experiences, mistakes, resources, and knowledge we gathered over the years of taking courses, workshops, therapy and more.
We want to open the doors to our relationship and give others a behind the scenes look into what we practice, how our relationship works, our mistakes, how we are growing and learning together–and how you can too!
Do I need to be in a relationship to attend?
No, of course not! This is great information and discussion for anyone and all types of relationships. We are definitely geared towards romantic relationships and the workshop is best experienced with a partner. However, feel free to come on your own, if you’re willing to do the work! (You can always encourage your friends to attend with you, too!)
Does my partner/significant other have to attend with me?
Short answer: No, but…
If you are in a relationship, it’s really beneficial for both partners to be there to experience and contribute to the discussion and activities. It’s not mandatory, however, it’s the best way to receive the workshop. We are going to be making huge strides and it’s best if your complete partnership is there to experience it!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The event is easily accessible by car or skytrain and there is metered street parking nearby.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Feel free to bring whatever you need to be comfortable. (We are all for maximum comfort!) No extra guests, recording, or bad attitudes allowed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We’d love to hear from you! Give us a shout at: email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Sorry, no transfers. If you’d like a refund on your ticket we can arrange that no shorter than 1 week before the event!
Can I update my registration information?
Of course! Just give us a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What previous guests have to say:
“It was important to us that we were able to sit with you one-on-one at the end of the weekend just to recap or address any questions we had, we so appreciated that time with you. The fact that you were willing to be so open and honest about some pretty heavy, difficult and real things made us feel like we were able to express our fears, flaws and questions without hesitation, too. We were both thoroughly impressed, inspired, moved, and felt that the workshop will have a lasting impact on our relationship. It’s not easy to open up and share your lives and experiences the way you do, and you manage to do it with love and grace and an awesome sense of humour. I can’t think of two people more readily equipped to give guidance on the topic of relationships. We would certainly attend again in the future!”
“The topics were bang on and covered the challenges we always encounter. You guys were just SO real. They created such a safe atmosphere for us to share, grow, and discover together. The intimate workshop provided lots of tools to help create opportunities of growth and awareness within oneself and relationships.”
“I’m so inspired! Loved everything these two had to say and share. It definitely opened my eyes to so much and I’m excited to start practicing some new tools not only with friendships and relationships but my relationship with myself as well.”
“My biggest take away from the weekend was that we get to design our own relationship and create our own rules. There are so many expectations about what a relationship should look and feel like and what should and should not be ‘necessary’ that mere idea of “just tell him exactly what he needs to say to you in this moment in order to apologize and move forward” is so simple that it seems almost baffling. Creating a cheat sheet (literally or metaphorically) for your partner seems like an obvious solution, yet it gets overlooked. This approach resonated with us and changed the way we communicate. The onus is on each of us to mean what we say and say what we mean, and embracing this has taken out much of the guesswork (and pettiness, if we’re being real!) Our communicating has become more efficient, and I find we are more patient and understanding with one another because we can appreciate the effort that each of us makes in order to dictate specifically what we need or feel. Thank you SO much for that gift and for having us!”
“Thank you Jake and Tay for hosting such an amazing weekend filled with content that is very useful to implement on our current relationship. We are grateful in attending and know this will better our relationship to another level.”
Okay, if you’ve read this far, you’re definitely our type of person! Jump in and grab your seat, we can’t wait to see you at the workshop!