Since we’ve paid off over $29K of debt in 6 months, we hosted a webinar, actually, it’s more of an online workshop, all around budgets:
- What is a budget? What’s a “zero-based” budget?
- How do I budget? What tools do I need?
- Where do I track it? I suck at math?
- How do I stick to a budget? Can you help me create one? What about when ____ happens?
- My income is all over the place, I have debt, I’ve never done this before, how can I budget?
- HELP ME
It’s going to be a blast. But more than that — It’s going to actually be helpful for your financial goals and your relationship. (Yeah, we said it.)
Creating and sticking to a budget has helped our marriage in so many ways we never would have thought:
- Our communication game has levelled up. We have built-in communication check-ins to talk about finances and use them to talk about our dreams, goals, and so many other areas of our marriage.
- We are On. The. Same. Page. This alone is a game changer. ‘Nuff said.
- Our trust is so solid from being this transparent with each other around finances and in other areas of our life.
- We feel closer and more like a team that we have in a looooong while.
- And we’re crushing our financial goals which feels amazing to do together. We’re big on doing things together and this one is huge!
FYI: This is truly an online workshop, we will be sending homework and prep work! Be prepared to leave with an actual budget and plan to work as a team. We want you to succeed!
Details (We KNOW you’ll love it):