Join us for an evening workshop all around Trust and Communication!
April 18, 2019
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Join us for an intimate, interactive workshop diving into Communication and Trust! This workshop is designed for couples to attend and grow together. There will be a combination of learning and practical exercises and a QnA at the end.
We’re all about furthering this mission of real-ationships and truly believe this evening workshop will not only teach you VALUABLE relational material–but it’ll be a blast! We have THE BEST TIME at our events and are so excited to host this one!
Doors open at 6:15 PM.
The workshop will begin right at 6:30 PM.
Quick intermission at 7:30 PM.
Second workshop portion at 7:45 PM.
Intimate audience Q & A with The Allers from 8:45 – 9:00 PM.
- Single Admission to the event. (Planning to come with your partner? Make sure to purchase two!)
- Welcome Bag with free swag for VIPs! (First 10 tickets sold!)
- Custom Workbook to accompany workshop learnings
- Snacks and refreshments
- 2 Part Curriculum teaching on Communication and Trust
- Interactive activities and exercises
- Extra tips, tricks, tools and techniques for a long lasting, real relationship
- Intimate audience Q & A with The Allers
Limited Spots (Max 16 seats)
***This is an “ADMIT ONE” ticket for a single admission. If you’re a couple wishing to purchase together make sure to purchase two tickets.
You should join us if:
- You’re in a relationship, or want to be in a relationship, that is highly developed, genuine and real.
- You’re already in a great relationship and want to take it to Level: Awesome.
- You’ve had struggles with communication (being seen, heard, and understood) in your relationship.
- You want to build up your trust as a couple for an unshakeable foundation.
- You run into the same issues over and over and feel like your stuck.
- You possess curiosity, humour, youthful learning, and are prepared to be vulnerable.
- You have burning questions you’d like to ask around communication and trust.
- You’re in a pretty solid relationship and want to be proactive, rather than reactive, about your futures together.
You should not join us if:
- You’re unwilling to work hard, change or grow.
- You’re already a relationship rock star and have no room or desire for improvement.
- You’re a jerk. (Sorry, not welcome!)
- You and/or your partner are looking for therapy. (This is a workshop and not a replacement for therapy.)
So often we see the “highlight reel” of relationships on social media without seeing the hard work, the mistakes, the stumbles, the arguments, the tension, and the mess. We comment “#goals” without knowing what it took to get there, or what that relationship has been through. Relationships can be seen as “disposable” and we don’t agree with that.
We think there’s an unrealistic expectation of relationships being easy or magical, when it’s actually really hard and rewarding work. We want others to enjoy the heights of a genuine, successful, and loving relationship by sharing our experiences, mistakes, resources, and knowledge we gathered over the years of taking courses, workshops, therapy and more.
We want to open the doors to our relationship and give others a behind the scenes look into what we practice, how our relationship works, our mistakes, how we are growing and learning together–and how you can too!
Do I need to be in a relationship to attend?
No, of course not! This is great information and discussion for anyone and all types of relationships. We are definitely geared towards romantic relationships and the workshop is best experienced with a partner. However, feel free to come on your own, if you’re willing to do the work! (You can always encourage a friend to attend with you, too!)
Does my partner/significant other have to attend with me?
Short answer: No, but…
If you are in a relationship, it’s really beneficial for both partners to be there to experience the discussion and activities. This workshop includes many interactive activities that are designed for two person participation. It’s not mandatory, however, it’s the best way to receive the event. We are going to be diving into real topics and it’s best if your complete partnership is there to experience it!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The event is easily accessible by car or transit and there is parking nearby.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Feel free to bring whatever you need to be comfortable and take notes. (We are all for maximum comfort!) No extra guests, recording, or bad attitudes allowed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We’d love to hear from you! Give us a shout at: email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Sorry, no transfers. If you’d like a refund on your ticket we can arrange that no less than 2 weeks before the event.
Can I update my registration information?
Of course! Just give us a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What previous guests have to say:
“It’s not easy to open up and share your lives and experiences the way you do, and you manage to do it with love and grace and an awesome sense of humour. I can’t think of two people more readily equipped to give guidance on the topic of relationships. We would certainly attend again in the future!”
“The topics were bang on and covered the challenges we always encounter. You guys were just SO real. They created such a safe atmosphere for us to share, grow, and discover together.”
“I’m so inspired! Loved everything these two had to say and share. It definitely opened my eyes to so much and I’m excited to start practicing some new tools not only with friendships and relationships but my relationship with myself as well.”
“Thank you Jake and Tay for hosting such an amazing evening filled with content that is very useful to implement on our current relationship. We are grateful in attending and know this will better our relationship to another level.”
Okay, if you’ve read this far, you’re definitely our type of person! Jump in and grab your seat, we can’t wait to see you at the discussion!